Preserve eyelash extensions is a must that every eyelasher needs to know. Every item has a certain lifespan, as does the eyelash extension tools. Moreover, the eyelash extensions are very small, so they also need special care. All the necessary information for the preservation of eyelash extensions will be shared right here in this article.
1. How to preserve eyelash glue
Eyelash glue is a special glue, different from other glue lines that may not need to be preserved too carefully, you can still use it for a long time and use it well. Particularly, eyelash extensions are fresh glue, affected by the temperature and humidity of the weather. In particular, glue is used on the customer’s eye area, so preserving the quality of the glue is extremely important.
Eyelash extensions do not understand how to preserve glue, so there are frequent cases:
- Glue is filmed
- Glue dries out
- Red glue out liquid non-adhesion
These will hinder work, and even lose customers.
To preserve eyelash extensions properly, Hoalys Factory notes that you should:
- Preserve in a cool, dry place, protected from the sun.
- Close the lid quickly after each opening of the lid, closing it tightly by turning the full rotation of the glue jar lid.
- It is not recommended to let the eyelash extension glue cling to the top of the glue jar, which will cause sticky, lumpy lumps that are difficult to close the lid of the glue jar tightly.
- Absolutely do not let water, other solutions flow into the glue jar.
Recommended for you: Eyelash Extensions Preservation Bottle:
All worries related to how to preserve eyelash extensions will dissipate with HOALYS Eyelash Extensions Preservation Bottle.
Hoalys Factory offers Eyelash Extensions Preservation Bottle in 2 sizes:
- Small : can hold 1-2 vials of glue
- Large: can hold 3-4 vials of glue
Advantages of the product:
- Composed of aluminum alloy with the function of insulating the outside of the environment.
- The space inside is quite large and can hold up to 4 bottles of glue
- The lid is tightly closed jars preventing moisture from entering, reducing the quality of the glue.
- Compact size that is easy to carry around
To find out more information about the product, please click here: HOALYS Eyelash Extensions Preservation Bottle
2. How to preserve eyelashes
Eyelashes evaluate the quality of your lashes with customers. Therefore, you need to preserve them carefully to avoid them being broken. More importantly, you need to keep them clean, not dusty. This helps you ensure the safety of your customers’ eyes.
The ways to preserve eyelash extensions are as follows:
- Each type of eyelash connector should be stored in a separate eyelash box. Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause brittle lashes and reduce quality.
- Regularly check the shelf life of the box and replace it with new ones to ensure the best quality.
Recommended for you: Eyelash Extension Tool Storage Box
Eyelash Extension Tool Storage Box is a product that every eyelash worker should have. To explain this, Hoalys Factory would like to reveal to you the special advantages of this product:
- The product consists of 2 floors with a spacious area for you to comfortably store all your tools
- The bag cover is fabric fabric, high durability, easy to disassemble and clean.
- The inner layer of hard plastic protects the tool safely (can be broken if subjected to strong impacts).
- Shockproof, waterproof to help avoid any damage to the tools
- There is a handy strap that is suitable on the go.
3. How to preserve eyelash extension tweezers
Eyelash extension tweezers are the companion of every eyelashmaker. It’s not easy to find the right tweezers for you, is it? So there’s no reason why you shouldn’t take care of it.
Here are 4 notes you need to know to cherish your tweezers:
- Buy a specialized tweezer squeeze to minimize impact. At the same time, avoid the case that falling will cause the tweezers to be damaged.
- Use a specialized tweezer rinse to clean it to remove all dirt and glue from the tweezers. This helps to pick up the lashes to be sticky and connect the eyelashes more accurately.
- Tweezers should be stored in a cool, dry place. Absolutely do not leave tweezers in a humid environment to prevent tweezers from rusting and damage.
- Each type of tweezers has its own function. Therefore, using tweezers for the right purpose is also a way to maintain the life of eyelash extensions.
Recommended for you: Squeeze Eyelash Tweezers Holder
It’s hard to keep your tweezers from shifting and rubbing during the move. Squeeze Eyelash Tweezers Holder will solve this worry.
Advantages of the product:
- The product is manufactured from soft, durable high-quality leather.
- Unique design with a variety of functions
- Up to 5 tweezers can be stored and displayed.
- The two storage sides of the wallet are very solid: 1 side has magnetic magnets, 1 side has a strap.
So do you know how to store your eyelash extensions? Hoalys Factory hopes after this article, you will no longer worry about this problem. Hoalys Factory is always with you on your career journey!
Contact us immediately via Hotline: 0933 268 258 – (028)62 822 555 for advice and order support.